i'ii always by your side.......................


Don’t say that I look like a fool
You don’t even have to say “thank you”
To have you by my side
Just by that makes me happy
The time I can’t bear day by day
And also the tiredness I felt everyday
Because you’re there, because I met you
Just like now, I can bear it
Whenever your hands out for help, I’ll be there to reach your hand
When you’re happy, I’ll be the first person who gives you a bright smile
Whenever you open your eyes, I’ll be there around your sight
Because of this never-ended-love
When you’re sad, I will be the first person who hugs you.
Whenever you calling out my name, I’ll be around where I can hear you
I’ll always by your side, looking at you
If only you can accept all the deficient me..........

" Dah Baca ? Komen Lah Sikit =)) "

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan